Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bloggan games

Hi.
This is where I am going to post my progress (mostly for my own benefit) in learning to play Zerg in Starcraft 2.

I'm going to focus on the 2 base muta build to start with.

  • 9 Overlord
  • 14 Gas[1] (3 Drones asap)
  • 14 Spawning Pool
  • 15 Overlord
  • 16 Queen
  • (@100 Gas) Metabolic Boost (Remove 2 drones from gas) *
  • 18 2 pairs of Zerglings
  • 20 Hatchery[2] (3 drones on gas)
  • (@100% Queen) Queen[2] *
  • 24 Overlord
  • (@100 Gas) Lair, Gas[2]
  • (@100% Lair) Spire
  • (@100 Gas) Overseer *
Current struggling with the expand at 20, and managing both bases at once.
Need to work on always hotkeying queens and hatcheries.

Replays to come soon. Any advice or encouragement is welcome and appreciated

~Prinnie :)

7 comments:

  1. As a SC player I can understand how expanding and micro'ing is difficult. Personally I play protoss so it's not as heavy on expanding as it is on micro managing constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping track of all your progress is a good way to monitor how you're improving and what not. Sure you'll get your micro going soon. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to hear about your progress

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should try that game sometime...

    sounds decent

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must construct additional pylons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hm do you have any recommendations of tutorials for a new sc player? I am just gettin into the game. Also if anyone is interested, checkout my blog. It is about personality types.

    http://anonym.to/?http://intpme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete